PRECISION COMPONENT MANUFACTURING
We focus on taking your prints and ideas to turn them into the parts you need. Quality precision CNC machined parts and services tailored to your applications is our specialty. Ask us how we can help support your needs and take advantage of a free quote today!
Our Capabilities Are Vast
Our Focus Is Detailed
with little labor required
big or small
Die Making & Repair
to complete die making, we do it all.
samples or obsolete pieces
MAXIMIZE YOUR QUALITY & LOWER YOUR PRICE
We have long been committed to upholding exceptional quality standards in materials, processes, and customer service and our quality system is benchmarked to the industries best practices.
High Precision Custom CNC Machining Services
Fast Facts About Precision Machining
- 5-Axis Turning can produce parts from diameters of 1/8” (3MM) up to 12” (300MM) and part lengths from 1/8” (3MM) up to 120” (3 Meters)
- 4-Axis Milling can produce parts from lengths of 60” up to widths of 30” and as tall as 20”.
- As machined, we can achieve 32 RA micro-inch finishes with additional polishing or grinding available
- Precision machining includes turning, boring, drilling, hexing, milling, threading, broaching, slotting, key cutting and much more.
- Running Gibbs Cam programming CAD/CAM Software
- High Volume capabilities as well as simple one-off sample orders or repair type services
To exceed quality expectations by utilizing leading edge equipment to get the job done right and as quickly and efficiently as possible.
You’ll receive the most competitive prices without sacrificing quality or delivery by our innovative techniques.
High Quality Machines
Produce High Quality Results
- Nakamura WT-300 Twin Turret
- Nakamura WT-150
- Nakamura TW-20
- Nakamura TW-10
- Doosan Puma 2600LY
- Doosan Puma 240B
- Doosan Lynx 220 LYS
- Milltronics VM16
- Milltronics VM20
- Milltronics VM25
- Milltronics VM30
- Milltronics VM5025 IL
- Milltronics VM6030 IL
What Our Clients Are Saying About Us
Douglas Machining our go to place for precision CNC work.”